Established in 2016, the Utah Community and Refugee Partnership Center (UCRPC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is committed to helping refugees and immigrants build new lives in Utah County. We work to advance the education, health, and income of our refugees and communities to ensure every refugee and their family succeeds. We help refugees and immigrants with education, health care, employment and housing connections, immigration, and cultural awareness and advocacy.
Who we are and who we serve
To provide access to education and health care for eligible low-income and uninsured refugees in Utah County by coordinating charitable care for those in need.
To provide educational services to refugees and immigrants and to break cultural barriers, partnering with local organizations, universities, hospitals, and volunteers.
To adapt refugee-focused training, tools, and resources to meet the needs of the broader immigrant community, where viable.
- Provide medical care for low-income people, with the help of primary and specialty care doctors.
- Provide prescription and pharmacy assistance.
- Help clients/patients apply for public health insurance through the Marketplace (ACA).
- Coordinate charity care for services needed by hospitals and labs.
- Help clients/patients resolve any unexpected bills they receive while eligible for UCRPC services.